Aspect Contracts Limited is currently seeking an experienced Operations/Contracts Manager to join their existing team based in Leeds.
Managing teams of Asbestos Removal Supervisors and Operatives throughout North of England, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering multiple contracts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Branch Manager in fulfilling their daily duties
- Compiling Notifiable Licensed & Notifiable Non-Licensed and Non Licensed RAMS
- Attending client sites to scope, cost and project manage works
- Manage the day to day operational requirements of the office including labour allocation, plant resourcing, liaising with other support divisions within group
- Overseeing the compliance reporting for the sector
Overseeing the invoicing reporting for the sector
- Auditing sites as required
- Peer reviewing Non licensed and Notifiable Non Licensed RAMS
- Assisting management with TNA Assessments
- Offering technical support to the admin team
- Attendance at inter-company operations and health and safety meetings.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate full knowledge and understanding of all the current statutory requirements of an Asbestos Licencing permission and possess the ability to work under pressure to meet set KPI's. In addition, you will be confident, offering excellent customer service & interpersonal skills both in person, by telephone and/or written communication.
Please state salary expectation with your application.
Aspect Contracts Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we are committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable children and adults. Successful applicants may, therefore, be required to undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service check.
Please note, whilst we thank applicants for their interest in the Company, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.