We are delighted to announce that Cara Miller, who has been undertaking an apprenticeship with Aspect Contracts since September 2020, has won the Highly Commended..
Aspect Contracts was formed in 1986, starting as a family run business and developing into one of the most recognised leading asbestos abatement service providers in the UK. Small enough to provide attentive service levels to private domestic clients and specific regional contracts, but large enough to competently service national measured term contracts and Frameworks.
Our motto is ‘People are our most Important asset’, believing we have the best staff in the industry, acting as your subject matter expert and providing exemplary levels of customer service. Our directly employed national labour force of 160 suitably qualified and experienced operational employees and highly experienced in-house customer service teams are trusted to work in partnership with leading blue chip clients within the public and private sectors.
Health and Safety is our number one business priority, underpinned by our continuous investment in industry leading training standards, with internal site audit teams working to robust processes and procedures ensuring compliance to CAR (2012) and CDM (2015).
WHY Choose ASpect
- Proven experience, completing in excess of 20,000 asbestos abatement projects p.a.
- Network of 3 regional offices in East Kilbride, Leeds and Head Office in Basildon (remote teams throughout UK) allowing regional and national coverage
- Wholly owned business model of asbestos abatement, plant and equipment and waste divisions
- National labour force of 160 suitably qualified and experienced operational staff
- 365 days, 24/7 national emergency response service
- 3 year HSE licence to undertake work with asbestos
- Certified to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO45001:2018.
- GDPR compliant
- Proven Information Technology (IT) infrastructure, utilising latest project management software enabling Management Information (MI) performance analysis and secure data sharing
It’s #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek and we understand the importance of ensuring our staff’s mental wellbeing within the workplace. As part of #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek,..
We are happy to announce that we have successfully been rewarded a place on the building safety and compliance framework in England, Scotland & Wales. We are proud to..