The Aspect Contracts Limited Quality Policy applies to all operations both at the Head Office and on transient work sites.
The Managing Director is committed to the furtherance of the objectives and principles of the Quality Policy. By signing this Quality Policy, the Managing Director gives approval to the Quality Management System described in the Integrated Management System Manual and in supporting Company Processes.
This Quality Policy is evaluated as part of the overall review of the Quality Management System to ensure its stated objectives are met.
Quality Objectives and Principles
The objectives and principles of the Quality Policy are:
- To establish and maintain a Quality Management System which satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and any other Client specific quality requirements.
- To consistently provide services in a manner that meets and even exceeds our customers specified and anticipated needs and expectations.
- To implement appropriate actions to address any risks and opportunities associated with internal/external issues, and to meet the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- To ensure all personnel are fully competent to conduct their assigned task.
- To strive to continually improve our services provided to Clients, through the use of this Quality Policy, quality objectives, performance evaluation including audit results, corrective actions and at Management Review.
- To establish quality objectives at strategic and operational levels within the Company, which will be measured reviewed and reported upon at the annual management review meeting.
- To maintain documented information as objective evidence to demonstrate compliance with the Quality Management System.
- To control and continually monitor all projects undertaken.
- To comply as a minimum with industry best practice and all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To update operations in response to advances in technology, developments in industry best practice and new understandings in health and safety and environmental science.
- To review the Quality Management System at planned intervals to ensure it is effective and achieving the stated quality policy.
The Managing Director has the overall responsibility for the Quality Policy and Quality Management System including formulation, development, implementation and encouraging commitment by personnel at all levels of the Company.
The Management Representatives nominated in the Integrated Management System Manual are responsible for the co-ordination, implementation, and monitoring of the policy throughout the organisation.
All employees, contractors and visitors are responsible for policy implementation by cooperating, participating, and contributing to its success through their actions and suggestions.
This Quality Policy is communicated to all employees, contractors, and visitors. A copy is displayed on employee notice boards at the Head Offices, held in Site / Vehicle Folders on transient work sites and held on the internal company shared drive. All employees are encouraged to read it and communicate any queries to a director.
Copies are made available to interested parties on request and a copy is published on the company website.